[mapguide-users] How to avoid CTRL+click action

NISHA P nishap97 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 07:14:06 EDT 2009

Hi Kenneth

Actually I want to activate hyperlink by click/double click instead of
CTRL+click..I did the same thing by editing the

ajaxmappane.templ file...But the tools in the toolbar (pan,zoom in,zoom out)
are not working..

Is there any possibility to avoid CTRL  by not affecting the working of the
tools?

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S <
ks at geograf.dk> wrote:

>  What excatly do you want to avoid?
>
> 1) Remove the ctrl+click text?
> 2) Remove/alter the ctrl+click tooltip text?
> 3) Provide another way to activate the link?
>
> For (1), simply remove the URL property for the layer.
> For (2), modify ajaxmappane.templ, search for ctrl+click or tooltip.
> For (3), you have to modify the viewer js code.
>
> Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S
>

> NISHA P skrev:
>
> Hi users..
>
> How to avoid CTRL+click action for opening a url??
>
> I am using mapguide open along with mapguide maestro

> --
> Nisha
> nisha at iiitmk.ac.in

Nisha