[mapguide-users] Symbolization is not well-represented in legend

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 13:29:45 EDT 2009

The hospital layer (blue rectangle with a "H" inside). In the map is
displayed correctly however in the legend just a blue rectangle is showed.
In this case the graphic symbol is a PATH. When the graphic symbol is a
IMAGE then both the map and the legend are showed correctly (see the
attached image)

Regards,

zspitzer wrote:

> which layer is the issue in the legend?
>
> On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 4:45 AM, Rodolfo Moreno
> <rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com>wrote:
>

>> Hi All, I have been testing the symbolization in MGOS 2.0.2 using the new
>> CompositeTypeStyle TAG added in layerdefinition 1.1.0. So when I
>> displayed
>> the map with this new symbolization I realize that the symbols are OK in
>> the
>> map but not in the legend.
>> I have attached an image to see what I am saying.
>>
>> has anyone seen this issue?
>> http://n2.nabble.com/file/n3914416/HospitalSymbol.jpg
>>
>> -----
>> Rodolfo Moreno