[mapguide-users] Selection opacity

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Sep 2 01:20:51 EDT 2009

Is it possible to change the selection opacity?

I don't mind doing this globally at the moment.
I've tried changing this to 01 .01 but it is no good?
perhaps I'm changing it in the wrong area?
ajaxmappane.templ
    #shapeFeedback
    {
        filter:alpha(opacity=50);   /* Internet Explorer       */
        -moz-opacity:0.50;           /* Mozilla 1.6 and below   */
        opacity: 0.50;               /* newer Mozilla and CSS-3 */
    }