[mapguide-users] renderingService.RenderMap -symbols from my symbol library do not render

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Wed Sep 2 14:20:53 EDT 2009

Howdy,

MGOS 2.0.2
Windows XP Sp2
.NET
Ajax

I have a BaseLayerGroup comprised of one(1) MrSid. Works great.

When I issue a:  renderingService.RenderMap(map, selection,
mapCenterCoordinate, mapScale, width, height, color, imageflavor.ToUpper());
from codebehind to capture the current map image the BaseLayerGroup renders
and my other layers render as expected; EXCEPT the symbols from my symbol
library do not render.

Again everything renders completely and correctly on the “interactive” map.

Any thoughts?
r,
dennis