[mapguide-users] Selection opacity

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 23:30:11 EDT 2009

At the function RequestSelectionImage() in ajaxmappane.templ it makes a call
to GETDYNAMICMAPOVERLAYIMAGE passing in the selection color.

That selection color is an ARGB (RGBA?) hex value. You should be able to
control the selection opacity by tweaking the alpha component of that hex
value.

- Jackie