[mapguide-users] Selection opacity

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Sep 3 04:36:17 EDT 2009

Unfortunately the opacity is fixed:
http://www.jasonbirch.com/nodes/2008/12/02/213/changing-selection-colour-in-mapguide-ajax-viewer/

"The SELECTIONCOLOR parameter is a hex string in RGBA format
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RGBA_color_space>, or its integer
equivalent. Note for geeks: the A (opacity) portion of the string is
ignored; the server code masks this out of the passed value, and then
adds 200 (C8) as the line opacity and 160 (A0) as the fill opacity."

The stylesheet that you have modified are for opacity when digitizing,
eg. drawing a polygon for buffer.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S