[mapguide-users] BaseLayerGroup - rendering and visibility

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Fri Sep 4 06:37:41 EDT 2009

Hi,

MGOS 2.0.2
Windows XP Sp2
.NET
Ajax

Ok ... I get it. They do not behave like "regular" groups and layers.

Does anyone know what/how has to happen within .NET codebehind to make
“BaseLayerGroups” behave more/less like regular layers?

What does the ajaxviewer do within the UI that has to be triggered within/by
codebehind?

Must I remove then re-add? Is this possible?

I have read, what I believe to be, all relavant posts and short of just NOT
using them a real solution eludes me.

r,
dennis