[mapguide-users] Error with MGOS 2.0 and Fusion

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 02:17:54 EDT 2009

are you using the 2.0.2 build with the latest updated build from the
fusion website?

http://trac.osgeo.org/fusion/wiki/GetIt

unfortunately to date mapguide has a very slow release cycle and there
is a some manual updating required to have a nice stable build

hopefully now that there is a nightly build process being put in place and
the introduction of sandboxes, the mapguide project will move towards
having more frequent point releases

2.1 has been in beta for ages, there mapguide server side is greatly improved
but it's being held up by fusion..

As your request is fusion specific, perhaps posting to the fusion mailing
list would also be more specific..

with regards to your question about feedback, keep in mind everyone
is probably busy working on their own projects...

a small snippets of code is very hard to debug, posting a complete script
or a live url makes it easier for someone else to review your problem

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com
+61 405 847 168