[mapguide-users] Error with MGOS 2.0 and Fusion

GreenMapSanMiguel webmaster at SMAmap.com
Mon Sep 7 10:23:13 EDT 2009

Hi Andre,

I do not know the answer to your question, but the reason you haven't gotten
a response may be that it is part of a thread on a different subject.  On
Nabble, your original message is buried in a thread I started titled
"Mixing lines and points in a single layer with MGOS 2.1 and Fusion 2.0".

You may want to start a new topic and re-post.  I've found the people on
this list to be very helpful.

good luck!

Andy

 Hi Guys

I have submited this question, but to dat, have not received any feedback. I
am certain, there's a lot of persons, capable of helping and guiding me. A
Bit disapointing to see no responce coming. I guess it is fir this reason
why the general public tends to stay away from Open Source?

Andre