[mapguide-users] MGOS 2.02 and MGStudio2010

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Sep 14 19:15:23 EDT 2009

Ray,
No, MapGuide Studio 2010 will not connect to a MGOS 2.0.2 site and you must
use MapGuide Studio 2009 if that’s what you want to do.  If you’re running a
mixed server environment (MGE 2010 and MGOS 2.0.2), you would need both
versions of Studio installed.  Autodesk has done away with selling Studio as a
stand-alone product and it’s only available to MapGuide Enterprise
subscription customers now so they have effectively eliminated it as a viable
authoring software package for MGOS-only users.  MapGuide Maestro should be
used in the future by MGOS users due to this.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
47° 46' N 116° 49' W
www.SpatialGIS.com