[mapguide-users] Assistance with MG/ArcIMS Project

Joseph H. spcoex at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 12:33:20 EDT 2009

Dear MG Users,

Im looking for someone that can help me perform a ArcIMS 9 to MG conversion
and provide me some general guidance in the next few months. Im located in
the Los Angeles area, but I would be willing to work with someone remotely
if necessary.

A knowledge of PHP programming is a plus, since Im planning on making some
customization to MG interface later on.

Please respond if you are interested and your terms of service. At the
moment, this is a personal project so I dont have unlimited funds, but Im
hoping to get the support of companies by mid-next yr. If all goes well,
this can very well be a longer term project.

Thanks
Joseph