[mapguide-users] trouble connecting mapguide maestro postgis

Remco Houtkamp r.houtkamp at burohoutkamp.nl
Tue Sep 22 02:25:56 EDT 2009

Jason, did not know of such list. I subscribed and off course will share
when something comes out. I 'm pretty sure it is a Mapguide FDO problem.
After I've update Quantum Gis to v 1.3 (not included within the ever so
useful osgeo4w) I'm able to connect to postgis from Quantum Gis as well
besides Udig.

If somebody here knows a solution please let me know. Do others
experience the same trouble?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Remco Houtkamp

BURO HOUTKAMP