[mapguide-users] SQLITE...and Mapguide/AJAX Multiple Selection problem?

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Sep 23 17:15:05 EDT 2009

We'll check your file.

It looks valid to me, but one thing I notice that is different is that the geometry column is the last column in your table. There are some optimizations in the provider which were added last week, which do different SQL queries based on the order of the columns, and there may well be a new bug there which I don't see with my data since it is using different order. If it turns out to be a bug in the provider, I will post new DLLs and post to the list when it's done.

Traian