[mapguide-users] JSP and PHP and fusion

Andreas Morf a.morf at fkl.ch
Thu Sep 24 04:36:50 EDT 2009

It's quite easy to use java/jsp as alternative/extension to php:
As I also prefer programming in java over php, so the server side logic of
my additional fusion widgets is implemented as java servlets/jsp.
Coding with eclipse and debugging of servlets with the eclipse-tomcat plugin
is just very comfortable.

This environment allowed me to implement a PDF-Plot widget with map-rotation
capabilities quite fluently.

Compared to that, development of client side javascript-fusion code is
really a pain in...

Andreas