[mapguide-users] Fusion Error: Unterminated string constant - MySQL Database on hover or select

Fraser Burgess fburgess at lakelandenergy.com
Thu Sep 24 10:47:25 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm using the demo SQL database from redding utilitymap database
connection.  When I connect to the generated layers from this dataset In
AJAX everything functions as expected.

In Fusion however, when I hover over or try to select a feature
displayed on the map I get the following error in a pop up:

Fusion Error:

WARNING: Exception occurred in AJAX callback

Message: Unterminated string constant

Location: undefined(undefined)

Response:

{"FeatureInformation":{FeatureSet":[{@noNamespaceSchemaLocation":["Featu
reSet-1/0/0xsd"],"Layer";[{"@id:["e64a6900-8b44-102c-8000-005056c0008"],
"Class";[{"@id":["Deafulat:worlder"]

Not sure what is up but I noticed part of this error message looks like
an AJAX session parameter.  Not sure if that provides any hints

Any ideas what this might be caused by?

Thanks,

Fraser