[mapguide-users] Fusion Error: Unterminated string constant - MySQL Database on hover or select

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 11:24:38 EDT 2009

looks like the first @noNameSpaceSchemaLocation has no opening " but
has a closing ", hence the whole string has mismatched quotes and
fails to be parsed as a json string and is reported as a unterminated
string constant - unless it didn't paste into your email correctly?

It does not appear to be a problem with your data.  Does selecting
anything work (i.e. from shp or sdf files as opposed to SQL)?

Cheers

Paul