[mapguide-users] Fusion Error: Unterminated string constant -MySQL Database on hover or select

Fraser Burgess fburgess at lakelandenergy.com
Thu Sep 24 11:29:53 EDT 2009

Selecting from sdf works no problem.  Everything in the map appears to
be working properly.  The SQL layers appear to display properly and turn
on and off as expected.

I transcribed the error message wrong - i.e. there is an opening
"@noNameSpaceSchemaLocation.  Attached is a screen grab of the error to
be sure.

Fraser