[mapguide-users] Connecting to County Assessors page

Mark Hedges hedgesm at cityofnorthlasvegas.com
Fri Sep 25 15:29:46 EDT 2009

Hi All,

Firstly I have tried looking everywhere for information on how to do this
with no such luck.  I am currently connecting to ArcSDE and downloading the
latest parcel data each night.  Using FME I am able to manipulate and then
save this data to an SDF file which I use in Mapguide 2010.  When a user
selects a parcel inside of Mapguide this data is then returned.  What I
would rather do is when a user selects a parcel it would pass right through
to the County Assessors page, open and display the data.  At any time I can
go to the County website and do this manually.  I just thought it would be
nice to have this embedded inside of Mapguide.  I'm sorry if this is not the
platform to be asking this question but I'm not really sure where else to
look.  Thanks in advance for any help I may receive.