[mapguide-users] Create Featuresource

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Sep 29 16:30:26 EDT 2009

When running a WebApp the actual assembly is placed in a temp folder.
You can read System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().Location,
to see it.
The windows dll location algorithm looks in the current dir, then
searches path, etc.
You need the dll's to be in the PATH env paths, you also need native
code execution
privileges.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S