[mapguide-users] Install on Redhat Linux

kfwebb at bombasticlocution.com kfwebb at bombasticlocution.com
Tue Apr 6 18:03:16 EDT 2010

Hi Simon,
I have mapguide (v2.1.0.4283) running on RH 5.3  (2.6.18-128.el5 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux).

The build for FDO and mapguide worked fine right "out of the box."
Configuring Apache mod_fcgid proved to be a test (for me at least).

Not to interfere with Trevor's livelihood but I would field your
questions if needed.

KFW