[mapguide-users] OnMouseWheel Zoom in and Zoom out

Martin Morrison martin.morrison at edsi.com
Mon Apr 12 13:22:25 EDT 2010

I'm just curious.  You ask for another solution, but what is you are really trying to do?  Are you creating a site where people can edit data?  Or will it be just for viewing only?  What function are you trying to create instead of the normal wheel function?  What is this extra functionality worth to you?

Thanks,
Martin