[mapguide-users] RE: OnMouseWheel Zoom in and Zoom out

SriRam007 binod_tripathy at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 13 00:48:48 EDT 2010

yes I m creating a site where people can edit data

And during editing i want to disable the zoom in and zoom out functionality

There are two button
Edit : To start editing feature -->On this button click i want to disable
the both functionality.
Update : To Update modified feature  -->On this button click i want to
enable again the both functionality.

This is our requirement and i have to do it with out changing inside the
viewers file.

If this is not possible using MGOS (Ajax viewer,C#.net,Javascript) Please
tell me.

thanks