[mapguide-users] Fixing a corrupt repository

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sun Apr 18 12:15:12 EDT 2010

How about trying to save your entire repository (from the Library:// level
on down) using Administrator?  Then, stop the service, delete the existing
repository files, restart the service so the repository files are rebuilt,
then load the package.  Be sure to back up everything first.......

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
47° 46' N 116° 49' W
www.SpatialGIS.com