[mapguide-users] Re: Major problems passing parameters using mapviewerphp

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Thu Apr 22 09:59:03 EDT 2010

Hi Neil

I have followed the instructions from the second link you quoted on several
occasions. I find I usually make one or two errors, and it takes a while to
get it working, but it absolutely does work. From memory, that example
passes variables to the task frame, so you have to specify an initial script
there, using Maestro or Studio, which handles the passed in variables, and
then manipulates the map frame accordingly.

Is that the kind of thing you are trying to achieve?

Tom (also UK public sector, by the way)