[mapguide-users] Modify Scale Ranges Of a Layers

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Fri Apr 23 02:13:14 EDT 2010

The Session repository only stores resources for as long as the session
exists.  You will need to persist the layer definition somewhere in the
Library repository, and then figure out how to retrieve it next time the
user accesses your application.  Be aware that the anonymous user is not
permitted to write to the Library repository, so your app will need to
authenticate as a different user to do this.

Jason