[mapguide-users] Firefox, fusion, icons.png

kfwebb at bombasticlocution.com kfwebb at bombasticlocution.com
Sun Apr 25 10:34:08 EDT 2010

This issue was solved via a posting in another thread.

In Re: [mapguide-users] RE: Maroon Theme and tooltips doesn't show
Mike Adair suggested editing jxtheme.css to change all 10000 widths
to 1000.

There was only one 10K value in the delicious/jxtheme.css file I am
referencing and that was for the jxBarScroller object.

Thanks Mike!

KFW