[mapguide-users] Re: Opening an image in an image editor

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Apr 29 12:21:39 EDT 2010

Silly question but do you have an I drive mapped on the mg server?

The second issue with using a network drive is that the process, in this case the IIS user account won't have permissions to network resources. You will have to grant those permissions on the mapped drive.

As to the secondary map approach if the images were all geo-referenced then you wouldn't be viewing the whole map, it would just be a spatial query which would be quick and only return the necessary portion of the images. However since they aren't geo-referenced this won't work.

Dave