[mapguide-users] Re: Opening an image in an image editor

EnvCADGuy marc at environmentalworks.com
Thu Apr 29 14:55:25 EDT 2010

I've added the I drive to the mg server last night and didn't have any
effect.

Unfortunately, I'm afraid I'll have to do something I really wasn't wanting
to do.  I will have to go in the database for each year of aerials and
change the image location to point to an html page.  I will then have to
create a simple html page for each image that will point to its location and
have it open the tiff image on the users computer.  This is the best
solution I have come up with, but requires some tedious, mind numbing, work
that I'm not looking forward too.

Now I need to figure out how to have the tiff images launch in ER Viewer.  I
found examples using ShellExecute command, but I've yet to get it to work.