[mapguide-users] Constants for "MgPropertyDefinition" . "GetPropertyType()" ?

Crispin_at_1Spatial crispin.hoult at 1spatial.com
Fri Aug 13 11:25:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

Can anyone help me find the declarations for the datatypes from a
"MgPropertyDefinition" . "GetPropertyType()" ?

I have worked out 100 are data properties and 102 are data properties but
would like some constants.
In pure FDO they are called "Schema.PropertyType.PropertyType_DataProperty"

It would make the code sample below better...

 - Thanks, Crispin

			MgPropertyDefinitionCollection colProperty = classDef.GetProperties();
			foreach (MgPropertyDefinition propThis in colProperty)
			{
				// handle geometric and data properties only
				int typeofPropertyType = propThis.GetPropertyType();

				// where is the data type constant for this?
				if (102 == typeofPropertyType)
				{
					MgGeometricPropertyDefinition geomProp =
(MgGeometricPropertyDefinition)propThis;
				}

				// where is the data type constant for this?
				if (100 == typeofPropertyType)
				{