[mapguide-users] Layer group name with '/' causing Maestro to not respond

Beluga jdsalimi at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 16 11:52:14 EDT 2010

Hi all, your help with this would be really appreciated.

When trying to open my Map defintion in Maestro it causes Maestro not to
respond. The last item that I edited was the layer group name in the map
definition whereby I added a '/' to the name. I believe this is the cause of
the hang up.

Has anyone come across before? Any solutions? I've looked up and down for
similar issues but found nothing.

I am using Maestro v. 1.1.0.4358 on Windows Server 2003 and MapGuide Server
(Version 2.1.0.4283).