[mapguide-users] Re: Layer group name with '/' causing Maestro to not respond

Beluga jdsalimi at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 16 13:13:09 EDT 2010

Just figured out that I can edit the map definition via xml so I:

1. Right clicked map defintion, selected "edit as xml"

2. Renamed <Name> subtag of the <MapLayerGroup> tag to an appropriate name
(without '/' !! ) and saved.

This time, when I double clicked the map defintion, there were no hang ups.

Thanks to Jason Birch for writing this piece which sent the lightbuld off in
my head:

http://www.jasonbirch.com/nodes/2010/03/10/398/mapguide-maestro-2-0-now-with-more-maestro/