[mapguide-users] RE: featureService.SelectFeatures and memory consumption

Vaidas Velutis vaidas at infoera.lt
Wed Aug 18 02:40:40 EDT 2010

We are using OSGeo.PostgreSQL (new). I have just found that i have bigger
problems than describet in first post. I have Map that contains layers from
OSGeo.PostgreSQL connection, i made some Pan and Zoom commands (for about 1
minute) and mgserver.exe process became from 50 MB to 300 MB of size.
I have same map build from SHP sources and it works good (process size is
not increasing while browsing that map). So i guess it is really FDO
provider or data provider related issue, mayby i am missing some
configuration stuff in postgreSQL database?

Does anyone uses PostGIS as datasource and do not have such kind of
problems?