[mapguide-users] RE: Mapguide 2.2 Performance issue

Homan, Thomas thoman at co.gila.az.us
Wed Aug 25 19:06:20 EDT 2010

While this question is in the air...

Are there specific documents floating out there (Autodesk/OSGeo
generated) for tuning and capacity planning? The planning/deployment
guides are decidedly lacking on details but a section on basic tuning
would be quite helpful.

I've seen emails stating that various files need to be modified
(php.ini, *.config files, web admin and such) to maximize server use but
have never found anything specific.

Regards,

Tom