[mapguide-users] RE: Mapguide 2.2 Performance issue

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 21:49:21 EDT 2010

In addition to Dave's requests. is there anything showing up in the error logs?

Also, If you have a look at the header of serverconfig.ini it does say

# MapGuide Server Configuration File
#
# The following configuration is based on a single CPU with a single core.

Ie, need to increase some parameters

There are hints here
http://sandbox.mapguide.com/index.php/MapGuide_Service_Tweaks

and some further documentation here