[mapguide-users] Re: MGOS 2.2 Beta and OpenLayers 2.7

Pietro Ianniello pietro.ianniello at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 12:32:40 EDT 2010

Try reading
http://sandbox.mapguide.com/index.php/Web_Mapping_Service

Unfortunally, as I said before, I have never used MapGuide as WMS server, so
I can't help.
But it seems to me very relevant point 1 in that document:

<cite>

*1) MapGuide currently supports a single EPSG code for publishing WMS. This
is controlled by the following entry (the ReferenceSystems) in the file
mentioned above: *

*<Define item="ReferenceSystems"> *

* <item>EPSG:4326</item>
*

*</Define> *

</cite>

where "*he file mentioned above*" is [MAGUIDEINSTALLDIR]\OSGeo\

> MapGuide\Server\WmsOgcWmsService.config.awd

Note that "[MAGUIDEINSTALLDIR]\WebServerExtensions\www\nad" directory
doesn't exist any more, because MG for projections is now using CS-Map
library.

Good luck!
    Pietro Ianniello

P.S.: if you resolve let us know it, so that we can have a reference if we
need WMS, too.
P.P.S.: I think that the main problem in using WMS is MG supporting only one
EPSG... is it still so in MG 2.1?