[mapguide-users] mapguide flexible layouts login box pop out

simonliuqiang123 simon_liu_qiang at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 22:30:25 EDT 2010

Hi. everyone

I try to use asp.net to link to my mapguide flexible layout view.

I did at code behind as below

Handles Me.Load

        webLayout =
"Library://FGTTEST/4_LAYOUTS/GoogleMap.ApplicationDefinition"
        Try
            If Not Page.IsPostBack Then
                Dim configPath As String =
ConfigurationManager.AppSettings("MG_CONFIG")
                MapGuideApi.MgInitializeWebTier(configPath)
                Dim userInfo As MgUserInformation = New
MgUserInformation("Anonymous", "")
                Dim site As MgSite = New MgSite()
                site.Open(userInfo)
                sessionId = site.CreateSession()
                Session("SESSION") = sessionId
                'Response.Write(configPath)
            End If
        Catch ex As Exception

        End Try
End Sub

in the xhtml I put the mapguide link to a iframe

    <iframe id="Iframe1" frameborder="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0"
scrolling="no"

src="http://192.168.8.104/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/googleslate/index.html?APPLICATIONDEFINITION=<%=webLayout%>&SESSION=<%=sessionId%>"
width="100%" height="782px"/>

every time when I start this page the login box still pop out. does any one
know where is problem.

Thank you.