[mapguide-users] new King.SpatiaLite FDO Provider

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Mon Aug 30 18:35:25 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have created new Open Source FDO provider for SpatiaLite.
You can get provider at http://www.sl-king.com/fdospatialite.

It is first release, not lot of testing done.
Still, we are using it for couple of weeks and we don't have outstanding issues.
I am hooping to get some feedback from community too.

King.SpatiaLite supports most of standard FDO functionality.
You can use it with existing SpatiaLite files in which case you will
need to override coordinate system in MapGuide or Map..
Also you can copy existing FDO data source into SpatiaLite in which
case provider will create few extra meta tables and will report
original coordinate system back (as well as properties type etc.)

Haris