[mapguide-users] Re: mrsid

Steve G steve.golden at morganhill.ca.gov
Tue Aug 31 18:54:16 EDT 2010

I similarly tried to use MGOS 2.2 on x64 (Win2008 Server) and had problems
viewing ECWs.  I loaded the dlls as posted in other threads with no luck.  I
was able to view the ECWs on an x86 machine (WinXP) with no problems after
2.2 cause I needed to get my site migrated and figured I would upgrade down
the line when I had more time to figure it out.

-Steve