[mapguide-users] Simple search

Manitou vojajovic at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 23:11:36 EST 2010

Hello everybody, I am having trouble setting up simple search with a search
widget in ajax viewer layout setup. I would just like to have a text filter
from one column of my dbf, which is a street_name. I have tried everything
sql-ish but it just won't work. What should my filter field say in search
widget Extra properties? I've tried "street_name = ", "where street_name
="... I'm out of ideas, so pls help. Maybe my data is wrong by some way.

thanx