[mapguide-users] Re: Is it possible to disable Zoom In and Zoom Out buttons from the Tool bar

BN binod_tripathy at yahoo.co.in
Thu Feb 11 05:17:53 EST 2010

Can u please exaplain it because i m not getting actully how to use css

I have created one web application using c#.net.

And in my default page (ie. Start page) i have kept the frame

<iframe id="viewerFrame" frameborder="no" width="100%" height="900px"
src="../mapviewernet/ajaxviewer.aspx?SESSION=<%=sessionId%>&WEBLAYOUT=<%=webLayout%>">

Map is comming, Every tool is working fine but for authentication purpose i
dont want to keep some of the tools from tool bar and task bar.

please help me...

thanks