[mapguide-users] Out of memory issues. Help please??

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Thu Feb 11 15:28:36 EST 2010

Traian identified a refcount error in the GDAL provider, and I believe that
he may have even provided a patch for it at one point.  Damned if I can
track it down now though.  I'm hopeful that if this and the atomic wrapping
are addressed, we'll see more stability, but it's possible that they'll just
make some existing bug a lot more obvious :)

For me, one of the most important problems is that users don't even get
their rasters displaying because of the failure to return the extent of
images without CRS (basically anything but GeoTIFF).

Jason