[mapguide-users] MapGuide to KML

Heath Higgins heathhiggins at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 13 13:19:56 EST 2010

Hello,
I’m running Topobase Web 2010 which is built on MapGuide Enterprise 2010. I have been experimenting with the ability to export data into KML using the MapAgent. I use the GetMapKML feature to export my map and it opens in Google Earth no problem. I believe inside the KML it is using the ”NetworkLayer” method.

Question: When I view in Google Earth and zoom to my house I see the standard push pin icon and the label says resident. When viewing my data through topobase web I can see the house address as the label and also have the ability to view customer information (telephone number). How can I make these attributes available in google earth?

Thanks