[mapguide-users] MapGuide to KML

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Sat Feb 13 13:58:42 EST 2010

Hi,
you could try with georest www.georest.org, with georest you are in full
control over kml creation from mapguide

I think very good examples are the one's Jason created, you can see it in
action and get more info from Jason post
http://www.jasonbirch.com/nodes/2009/01/31/269/mapguide-rest-extension-feedback-wanted/

when you download and unpack georest there are samples of templates to
create kml's from MG or FDO.

Haris