[mapguide-users] Re: MapGuide with ASP.Net

kandiyateesh yateesh.kandi at patni.com
Thu Feb 18 04:58:00 EST 2010

Hi Kenneth,
I've copied the bin folder and the webconfig.ini file as mentioned in the
is called. Now, I recieve an error saying,"The type initializer for
'OSGeo.MapGuide.MapGuideApiPINVOKE' threw an exception".

The following is my webconfig.ini file:

#
# MapGuide Web Configuration File
#
# WARNING: BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN MODIFYING THIS FILE AS IT COULD
#          ADVERSLY IMPACT SERVER PERFORMANCE
#
# COMMON VALIDATION INFORMATION
#
# (Unless otherwise noted under the property description)
#
# String Property                  Range of String Length   Reserved
Characters
#
# File Name                        0 <  Length <= 128       \/:*?"<>|
# Folder Name                      0 <  Length <= 128       \/:*?"<>|
# Log Parameters                   0 <= Length <= 1024
# Password                         0 <= Length <= 64        \t\r\n\v\f
# Path                             0 <  Length <= 255       *?"<>|
#
# Numeric Property                 Range of Numeric Value
#
# Port Number                      0 <= Value <= 65535
#

[GeneralProperties]
#
# G E N E R A L
#
# Property Name                    Description
#
# DefaultMessageLocale             ISO 639-1 name for the message locale
#                                       Length = 2
#                                       Example: en
#                                  or
#                                       Length = 5
#                                       Example: en-US
#
#                                  WARNING: if a 5 character locale is
specified
#                                           the first 2 characters must be
lower
#                                           case and the last 2 characters
must
#                                           be upper case.
#
# ResourcesPath                    Path where the localization resource
files are stored
# TcpIpMtu                         The TCP/IP maximum transmission unit
#                                       0 < Value <= 65535
# TempPath                         Path where the temporary files are stored
#
DefaultMessageLocale               = en
ResourcesPath                      =http:\\<ip
addr>\MapGuide\Web\www\mapagent\Resources
TcpIpMtu                           = 1460
TempPath                           =http:\\<ip addr>\MapGuide\Web\Temp\

[AdministrativeConnectionProperties]
#
# A D M I N I S T R A T I V E  C O N N E C T I O N
#
# Property Name                    Description
#
# Port                             The port to use for administration
operations
#
#                                  WARNING: If you change the port # here
you
#                                           must also change the
corresponding
#                                           port # for the server
configuration
#                                           file.
#
#
Port                               = 2810

[ClientConnectionProperties]
#
# C L I E N T  C O N N E C T I O N
#
# Property Name                    Description
#
# Port                             The port to use for client operations
#
#                                  WARNING: If you change the port # here
you
#                                           must also change the
corresponding
#                                           port # for the server
configuration
#                                           file.
#
#
Port                               = 2811

[SiteConnectionProperties]
#
# S I T E  C O N N E C T I O N
#
# Property Name                    Description
#
# IpAddress                        The IP address of the site server
#                                       0 < Length <= 255
# Port                             The port to use for site operations
#
#                                  WARNING: If you change the port # here
you
#                                           must also change the
corresponding
#                                           port # for the server
configuration
#                                           file.
#
#
IpAddress                          =<ip addr>
Port                               = 2812

[AgentProperties]
#
# M A P  A G E N T
#
# Property Name                     Description
#
# DebugPause                       Number of seconds the agent pauses before
#                                  each request, for debugging purpose
#                                       0 <= Value <= 86400
# DisableAuthoring                 Disables Authoring HTTP requests
#                                       0 = false and 1 = true
# DisableWfs                       Disables OGC Wfs HTTP requests
#                                       0 = false and 1 = true
# DisableWms                       Disables OGC Wms HTTP requests
#                                       0 = false and 1 = true
#
DebugPause                         = 0
DisableAuthoring                   = 0
DisableWfs                         = 0
DisableWms                         = 0

[OgcProperties]
#
# O G C  S E T T I N G S
#
# Property Name                    Description
#
# WfsPassword                      Password to be used for credentials in
WFS
#                                  requests
# WmsPassword                      Password to be used for credentials in
WMS
#                                  requests
#
WfsPassword                        = wfs
WmsPassword                        = wms

[WebApplicationProperties]
#
# W E B   A P P L I C A T I O N   S E T T I N G S
#
# Property Name                    Description
#
# TemplateRootFolder               The root folder containing the viewer
#                                  templates
# WidgetInfoFolder                 The folder containing widget info files
# ContainerInfoFolder              The folder containing container info
files
#
TemplateRootFolder                 =http:\\<ip
addr>\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\templates\mapguide
WidgetInfoFolder                   =http:\\<ip
addr>\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\widgets\widgetinfo
ContainerInfoFolder                =http:\\<ip
addr>\MapGuide\Web\www\fusion\containerinfo
#