[mapguide-users] Re: FDO/SQL formating expressions

icycool at inbox.com icycool at inbox.com
Tue Feb 23 21:10:18 EST 2010

Hey Jackie

I have bit of problem with that. I know the Services API is in the mapagent
folder of the webextenstion installation. I could actually load the plain
HTML page. The problem is I'm unable to load the  mapagent.fcgi in the web
browser!

I point to it using this URL:
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi. It then prompts for a
password and subsequent to entering the password (Admnistrator, admin) it
loads an empty web page.

By the way I'm using the JSP webxtenstion. I'm able to login to that URL
using mapguide meastro.

Thanks
Oshan