[mapguide-users] Re: EXAMPLE: Serving MapTiles directly

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 09:50:05 EST 2010

Hi Pietro,
I have tested your example:
IE7: Sometimes some tiles don't showed up(see lostTile.jpg).
FF35: maps (untile and tile) are not showed (see FF35_tile.jpg).
IE8: both maps are showed correctly.
Chrome 4: idem to FF35

I suppose that the issues in FF35 and CHROME 4 are due to "div" attributes,
but I have not had time to fix it. Maybe you can corroborate it.

In addition I want to tell you that in your code you do reference to
"log4net" class but it does not exists in your sample. I commented this part
in order to deploy your sample.

I think that the IE7 issue is the most worring.
my enviroment: w2003 and mg 2.1.

I hope this help.
Regards,
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4632851/LostTile.jpg