[mapguide-users] Re: EXAMPLE: Serving MapTiles directly

Pietro Ianniello pietro.ianniello at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 13:06:54 EST 2010

Hi Rodlfo,

thanks for your reply, what i was asking for was exactly this: testing in
different envs. I supposed there could be some problems.

On my computer with FF36 && IE8 it works only if I have MG2.1 on a virtual
machine with 2003.
I will try investigate tomorrow.

I don't understand why the log4net gives problems, being inside
#if LOG_WITH_LOG4NET
#endif

should not be seen by compiler, but if you enable it, it will log eventual
Exceptions, that will be grat help to find a solution!
Even with FF35 if you enable FireBug, in FireBug's "NET" tab you will see
all GET requets and rsponses.
This would ad, too.

Regards,
P.I.