[mapguide-users] RE: Unable to view-Mark

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Thu Feb 25 09:53:47 EST 2010

1) Flexible layouts support any coordinate system you can define with proj4js
and EPSG.  My current flexible layout is in Washington State Planes - North
Zone US Foot HPGN. (which is not a lat/long coord. sys.)

2) Yes.  download the trunk version.  Think of it this way.  The version of
Fusion that you have is probably 70% complete.  The trunk version is closer
to 90%.  While I'm just generalizing, you get the idea.  I am using MGOS
2.1, with a checked out copy of the Fusion trunk, and I was able to display
a map using the coordinate system (which i copied directly from your map
resource) with zero issues.

-Mark