[mapguide-users] Re: Unable to view-Mark

padmini godavarthi godavarthi.padmini at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 06:32:07 EST 2010

Hi mark,
First Thank u very much..Now i relialized to download the trunk version of
fusion...

can u tell me the steps
where to download it? and how to compile it??? because i have seen the
following url

http://svn.osgeo.org/fusion/branches/fusion-1.1/

and directly save to my existing fusion folder and replaced the existing
files.........
but it comes as soo many java script errorsand fusion is completely
disturbed.
so i uninstalled it and re -installed mgos 2.1 ..
so now i must be vary careful............
plz give me the guidance to overcome this problem.........................

Regards,
Padmini G.