[mapguide-users] Re: How to expand legend programatically in Fusion

GordonL gordon.luckett at arrowgeomatics.com
Thu Feb 25 19:48:26 EST 2010

Hi Mike,
I have been searching for a definitive list of Fusion API calls.
For example, only through some hacking and searhing have I found some of the
methods and properties for some of the widgets, such as:

Fusion.getWidgetById('Legend').renderer.expandAll();

or

Fusion.getWidgetById('TaskFrame').setContent(‘http://osgeo.org');

Do you know where I can find the methods for these widgets? (like expandAll
or setContent)

thanks
gordon